Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mosh Pit for dinner anyone?





















One of the best concerts I have been to in a LONG time... Edgefest is the brain child of one of our oldest alternative stations (KDGE) in the local Dallas area. I've been to all but one (1) - 16 all in total after today.

Who was heard?

The Killers - My Chemical Romance - A.F.I. - Muse - Blue October - Jet - Papa Roach - Bowling for Soup - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Kaiser Chiefs - Sparta - Saosin - Bullet for My Valentine - Say Anything - Placebo - Finger 11 - Ataris - Miser - The Vanished - Madina Lake - Howling Bells - Forever the Sickest Kids - Dropping Daylight - Fair to Midland - The Barrons - The Almost - and ODIS

There was also an Edgefest Pre-Party at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas the night before that we attended as well... BuckCherry - Saliva - Exies - Smile Empty Soul - Autovane - Dropping Daylight - The Vanished - Miser.

I feel young again!, but once I recover from my deafness, I will post pics and sound bytes.

-thenose (my shoulder hurts from moshing)


1 comment:

mephistofales said...

What did you think of The Decemberists?